1. What is personal information?
(hereinafter referred to as "Fujico") refers to information provided by customers through the Fujico website, such as address, name, age, telephone number, e-mail address, etc., that can identify an individual customer or information that is unique to an individual customer.
2. Management of personal information
We will properly manage your personal information, prevent unauthorized access, leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and ensure its security.
3. Use of Personal Information
When we ask customers to provide us with personal information, we will clearly state the purpose for which the information will be used in advance. Personal information provided by customers will be used only for the stated purpose and will not be used for any other purpose without the consent of the customer.
If you do not wish to provide your personal information, you may refuse to provide it at your own discretion.
In this case, please understand that you may not be able to use the services on our website.
4. Non-disclosure to third parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information provided by our customers to third parties, except in the following cases.
- When we have the customer's consent
- When it is deemed necessary to provide personal information to our affiliated companies, etc., in order to provide an appropriate response to a customer inquiry
- When providing personal information to subcontractors or cooperating companies with whom we have concluded confidentiality agreements, to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose(s) of use specified to the customer
- When personal information is processed as statistical data in such a way that individual customers cannot be identified
- When disclosure of personal information is required by laws and regulations
5. Change of registration information
When a customer requests a change, confirmation, correction, or deletion of his/her own personal information registered by the customer, we will respond in an appropriate manner only after we confirm that the person making the request is the customer himself/herself or a person authorized by the customer.
6. Protection of Personal Information at Linked Sites
We are not responsible for the protection of personal information on third party websites linked to from our site.
The contents of this policy are subject to change in accordance with changes in laws and regulations.